Friday, September 27, 2013

Victor Cafe 8/24/2013

Okay so a few things.  First I'm way behind in writing about the places we've been on date night.  Second, we never made it to Victor Cafe on 8/24/13 for our second date night.  That's right, date night was missed on it's second date.  I can't believe it.  Well actually I can.  I was invited to go to the Phillies game with a couple of buddies that I don't get to see that often on 8/23, the day before date night.  So what happened?  Red bull and vodka happened.  I think I had 20 of them.  Okay that's an exaggeration, but I had a lot to drink.  So as my 31 year old body found out, while I can drink through the night like the old 21 year old me, a decade later the day after drinking all night I'm useless.  Seriously useless.  I had to bail on date night, just couldn't do it.  I was looking forward to visiting Victor Cafe too.  Next week Fond, and I will be making this one, I guarantee it.  How do I know, because it already happened and I made it, so boom.


No comments:

Post a Comment